Beau Haynes | AssociateSe habla español.
- 206.816.6603 (Main)
- 206.518.6237 (Direct) Email
USDC for the West. Dist. of WA
Beau Haynes concentrates his practice on employment law, consumer law and class actions. Prior to joining Terrell Marshall Daudt & Willie PLLC, Mr. Haynes worked as a law clerk at the Northwest Justice Project, Columbia Legal Services, and the National Employment Law Project. He also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Ricardo Martinez of the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.
Professional Organizations and Activities
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Washington State Association for Justice
University of Washington - J.D.
- Peggy Browning Fellow, National Employment Law Project
- Laurel Rubin Farmworker Justice Fellow, Columbia Legal Services
Whitman College - magna cum laude - B.A.
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Sigma Delta Pi Spanish Honor Society
- Khadera v. ABM Industries, Inc. - (W.D. Wash.) Represents a class of 337 janitors who allege their employer failed to pay them for all hours work and failed to provide them with rest and meal breaks.
- Simpson v. ABM Industries, Inc. - Represents a class of approximately 7,000 janitors who allege their employer failed to pay them for all hours work and failed to provide them with rest and meal breaks. Settlement has been preliminarily approved by the court.
- Wheeler v. Securitas Security Services, USA, Inc. - Represents a proposed class of security guards who allege their employer failed to pay them for all hours work and failed to provide them with rest and meal breaks.
- Wage and Hour Cases Against Various Construction Contractors - Represents groups of low-wage Spanish speaking workers in various cases against employers who failed to pay all wages owed.