Erika Nusser | Associate
- Class Actions
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Protection
- Employment Law
- Sexual Abuse
- Wage and Hour
- 206.816.6603 (Main)
- 206.518.6225 (Direct) Email
USDC for the East. Dist. of WA
- USDC for the West. Dist. of WA
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Ms. Nusser concentrates her practice on sexual abuse, personal injury, and complex litigation, including individual and class action employment and consumer fraud litigation. Prior to joining Terrell Marshall & Daudt PLLC, Ms. Nusser served as a law clerk at Andrus Liberty & Anderson, LLP and as a research assistant at the University of San Francisco School of Law.
Professional Organizations and Activities
- Washington State Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Trial Advocacy Program, Planning Committee, 2011
- Public Service/Pro Bono Committee Co-Chair, 2009-2010
- Washington State Association for Justice
- Employment Section Vice-Chair, 2010-2012
- Membership Committee, 2010-2012
- King County Bar Association
- Pacific Coast Labor and Employment Law Conference, Planning Committee Member, 2010-2012
- Washington Women Lawyers
- King County Washington Women Lawyers
- Judicial Appreciation Luncheon Co-Chair, 2010-2012
- Washington Employment Lawyers Association
- Public Justice
- National Crime Victim Bar Association
- University of Washington - B.A., Double Degree awarded with Distinction in Philosophy and Political Science with a minor in Human Rights
- University of San Francisco School of Law - J.D., Public Interest Law Certificate
- Ramirez v. Lea, et al. - Successfully settled claims that Precision Drywall and its officers fraudulently transferred the company’s business operations to avoid collection of a previously obtained judgment. Served as co-lead counsel throughout the case, including trial.
- Ramirez v. Precision Drywall, Inc. - Obtained judgment in excess of a $4.17 million on behalf of 325 drywall workers who alleged Precision Drywall and its officers failed to pay them for overtime work and made unlawful deductions to their pay.
- Manufacturing Company Lawsuit - Negotiated confidential six-figure settlement for individual who was severely injured by a defective product.
- Scientific Computing Company Confidential Settlements - Negotiated confidential pre-litigation settlements for two executive-level employees and one hourly employee, all of whom were not being paid wages and benefits as they became due from local scientific computing and engineering company.
- Unemployment Hearings and Appeals - Successful representation of claimants in unemployment hearings and appeals.
- Telecommunications Company Confidential Settlement - Negotiated confidential pre-litigation settlement for retail sales employee who was terminated in retaliation for reporting sexual harassment.
- Conger, et al. v. Northwest Massage Center, LLC - Represented and successfully settled claims of female patients who were sexually harassed and abused by a massage therapist.
- Consulting Engineering Company Lawsuit - Negotiated confidential six-figure settlement for individual who was severely injured by a defective product.