Terrell Marshall Daudt & Willie PLLC
Terrell Marshall Daudt & Willie PLLC (“TMDW”) is a Seattle law firm that concentrates its practice in complex civil litigation, including commercial litigation, construction defect, eminent domain, water law, employment law, and class actions. Located in the Fremont neighborhood of Seattle, we offer our clients exceptional legal services and trial advocacy without the stuffiness of a downtown law firm. TMDW’s lawyers are committed to providing high-quality legal services in a cost-effective and efficient manner.
TMDW ofrece servicios legales en español para la comunidad latina. TMDW also offers legal services in Spanish for the Latino/a community. The firm has significant experience successfully representing Spanish-speaking clients in both individual and class action suits. TMDW represents Spanish-speaking clients in all areas of law, including wage and hour litigation, employment discrimination, and consumer rights.
- See all TMDW News
- Federal Court Judge Issues Ruling Protecting Constitutional Right to Counsel
The US District Court issued its memorandum opinion today in Wilbur et al. v. City of Mount Vernon, ruling that the cities of Mount Vernon …
- Press Release: TMDW Files Class Action Against Sakuma Brothers Farms on Behalf of Farm Workers for Wage and Hour Violations
Farm Worker Brings Class Action Over Broken Promises, Denial of Rest Breaks, and Failure to Provide Accurate Information Regarding Hours Worked (Seattle, WA, October 25, 2013) Seeking …
- Preliminary Approval of Class Action Settlement Granted in Wheeler v. Nationwide Support Services, Inc. Lawsuit
On September 17th, 2013, the Honorable Lonny R. Suko of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington granted preliminary approval to …
- Preliminary Approval of Class Action Settlement Granted in Smith v. JEM Group, Inc. Lawsuit
On September 10th, 2013, the Honorable Robert J. Bryan of the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington granted preliminary approval to …
Class Action Updates
- See all Class Action Updates
- Wheeler v. Nationwide Support Services, Inc. Debt Adjusting Class Action
On January 7th, 2014, the Honorable Lonny R. Suko of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Washington granted final approval to …
- Newsvine Class Action
This case was filed in May 2013 and is in the very early stages of litigation. The lawsuit alleges Newsvine failed to pay its Users …
- Cable Communications Wage & Hour Class Action
On November 25, 2013, the United States District Court for the District of Oregon granted final approval to the class action settlement reached in Dickerson …
- Indigent Defense Class Action
The case was tried in June 2013, and a ruling is expected in September 2013.
- Discover Financial Robocall TCPA Class Action
Parties are currently working toward mediation of this matter. Trial has not yet been scheduled.