- Debt Collector Poses as County ProsecutorsTMDW Files Class Action Lawsuit
- Scams Offering Student Loan Debt Relief on the Rise
- Congratulations Toby Marshall and Jennifer BoschenRecipients of the Champion of Justice Award & President's Award
- Super Lawyers Magazine Recognizes TMDW AttorneysBeth Terrell, Toby Marshall, Jennifer Murray, Marc Cote, Whitney Stark, Erika Nusser and Beau Haynes
- Historic Farmworker SettlementDemetrio & Paz v. Sakuma Brothers Farms, Inc.
- The Telephone Consumer Protection ActPutting a Stop to Robocalls, Spam Texts and Junk Faxes
- Protecting the Constitutional Right to Counsel
- Oso, Washington MudslideCausation and Liability
- Celebrating 6 Years of Service
Meet the Team
Class Action Updates
Toby J. Marshall is a founding member of TMDW and helps lead the firm’s Employment Law and Class Action Teams. He has successfully tried several class actions and has served as class counsel in dozens of cases. Employment class actions have come under increased attack in light of Dukes v. Wal-Mart and other U.S. Supreme Court decisions, but Toby remains unfazed and continues to litigate these important cases.
Check out this Q and A with Toby:
Terrell Marshall Daudt & Willie PLLC was formed in May 2008 as Terrell Marshall & Daudt PLLC. Founding attorneys, Beth Terrell, Michael Daudt, Toby Marshall and Jennifer Murray brought many years of experience in complex civil litigation. Since its founding, the attorneys and staff at TMDW have been committed to protecting the rights of vulnerable populations and are willing to take risks and make sacrifices in order to prosecute class actions on behalf of employees, consumers and other individuals.
In 2011, Terrell Marshall & Daudt PLLC merged with the Law Offices of Karen Willie and TMDW was born. Karen Willie had been practicing law in Washington for over 20 years and brought vast experience in criminal, property and water law litigation.
Since 2008, TMDW has expanded from an original team of four attorneys and two paralegals to a dynamic and bustling office with 12 attorneys and 10 full time staff members. As the firm continues to evolve and grow, we remain committed to using litigation as a tool for social good.