- TEDRA: Trust and Estate Dispute Resolution ActResolving Disputes – Wills, Trusts, Community Property Agreements, Vulnerable Adults
- Anthem Denies Coverage for Autism TreatmentClass Action Filed in Indiana on behalf of Children with Autism
- Premera Blue Cross Data Breach Exposes Millions of Medical RecordsOngoing Investigation
- TMDW Investigates:Sales of Fraudulent Supplements at Walmart, Walgreens, Target, and GNC
- TMDW Negotiates Restaurant Worker SettlementUnder Washington’s Automatic Service Charge Statute
- CFPB Announces Enforcement Action against National Corrective Group
Debt Collector Poses as District Attorneys
- Scams Offering Student Loan Debt Relief on the Rise
- Historic Farmworker SettlementDemetrio & Paz v. Sakuma Brothers Farms, Inc.
- The Telephone Consumer Protection ActPutting a Stop to Robocalls, Spam Texts and Junk Faxes
- Protecting the Constitutional Right to Counsel
- Oso, Washington MudslideCausation and Liability
Meet the Team
Class Action Updates
Adrienne McEntee is a member of TMDW and leads the firm’s TEDRA practice. TEDRA is an abbreviation for the Trust and Estate Dispute Resolution Act, a statute providing a framework for the efficient resolution of disputes involving trust administration and estate management and distribution. Adrienne is an experienced negotiator and litigator in this field
Check out this Q and A with Adrienne:
Terrell Marshall Daudt & Willie PLLC was formed in May 2008 as Terrell Marshall & Daudt PLLC. Founding attorneys, Beth Terrell, Michael Daudt, Toby Marshall and Jennifer Murray brought many years of experience in complex civil litigation. Since its founding, the attorneys and staff at TMDW have been committed to protecting the rights of vulnerable populations and are willing to take risks and make sacrifices in order to prosecute class actions on behalf of employees, consumers and other individuals.
In 2011, Terrell Marshall & Daudt PLLC merged with the Law Offices of Karen Willie and TMDW was born. Karen Willie had been practicing law in Washington for over 20 years and brought vast experience in criminal, property and water law litigation.
Since 2008, TMDW has expanded from an original team of four attorneys and two paralegals to a dynamic and bustling office with 12 attorneys and 10 full time staff members. As the firm continues to evolve and grow, we remain committed to using litigation as a tool for social good.